Monday, February 3, 2014

Unstuck!

I'm sitting here procrastinating about working my way through a free printable coaching course on 'getting unstuck'.  Today has been a banner day, I have filled in paperwork that has been hanging over me like the Sword of Damacles, and now it is DONE, and I can let it go.

I have signed up for a course that I am not looking forward to, I fear it will be practical and unfeeling and not at all the way I like to do things, but it is a legal requirement that I attend, so go I must.

I have battled fear today, and won, for now.

And now I am trying to become 'unstuck'.

My calendar challenge for January was this...


and there was a lot to learn in that short inspiration.  I did let my voice out, I did raise it a little, and it felt good to have a little power.  I did say 'no' and I did say 'enough', I did speak up.  

February, however, is going to be tougher... 


I know the answers to these questions, but I am afraid to step forward, uncertain of where the path goes, or how much there will be to learn, juggle, find money for - 8 months have passed, and I'm still 'doing it scared' in a lot of ways.

What makes your heart sing?

What is it that most arouses your passion... and what are you willing to risk?

This is the difficult part, what AM  I willing to risk?  Where will I stop?  What is 'too much'?  Where is 'too far?'.

"She discovers what she was born to do" - it's going to be quite a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment