Friday, July 20, 2012

Flying by...

A whole week has gone by, so fast!  Last Saturday I went back home, and spent the weekend with the pets and Netflix and the spinning wheel, which was great.  I caught up the laundry, watered the plants, enjoyed the quiet.  On Monday I came back up here to Camano and spent the day with the family.  Bri and Caity went swimming,




and we went for a walk along the beach, and took a picnic, which we ate sitting on a long in a sunny spot

Look at the camera everyone...

or not!

okay, whatever, I'm just going to take pictures anyway! 


- this turned out to have not been quite as well planned as I thought because Bri had his tides backwards, so the tide was heading IN, not OUT, and we came back OVER all the fallen trees and driftwood, which Becca absolutely loved! 

Caity had some fun with a deck of cards...


We could tell that Daddy was here because the house was suddenly more techy than it had been before!



On Thursday night we had a really big thunderstorm, lightning went on for hours and hours, and it was still raining when I woke at about 7 on Friday morning.  I wasn't too pleased to be awake that early, since I'd only had a couple of hours sleep, but it was worth the early awakening to find this friend outside...



It's grey and chilly, I sent the girls back to bed to sleep some more now that it's quiet, I wonder what today will bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment